The 155th Convention of the Anglican Diocese of Pittsburgh has adjourned. Below are some highlights and updates on the proceedings.
View Session on YouTube
Convention has adjourned, but you are still welcome to watch today's resumed session and the previous Nov. 7 session on our YouTube channel.
The following people have been elected to Diocesan boards and committees. Their terms will begin January 2021.
- The Rev. Herb Bailey, Clergy Member
- Mr. Wicks Stephens, Lay Member
Board of Trustees:
- Mr. Alan Komm, Lay Member
Committee on Constitution and Canons:
- Mr. Charles Metcalf, Lay Member
- The Rev. David Ketter, Clergy Member
- Mrs. Shannon Sims, Lay Delegate
- Dr. Leslie Thyberg, Lay Delegate
- Mrs. Delia Bouwers Bianchin, Alternate Lay Delegate
- The Rev. Dr. Stephen Noll, Clergy Delegate
- The Rev. Dr. Andrea Millard, Alternate Clergy Delegate
- Mrs. Marilyn Knotts, Lay Member
- Mr. Walter Scott, Lay Member
- The Rev. Andrew DeFusco, Clergy Member
Complete membership lists are found on the Leadership Bodies page.
Convention has approved the 2021 budget. Per our standard process, Diocesan Council will make revisions in their January 2021 meeting as updated Godly Share numbers come in from congregations. The current 2021 budget is posted on our website.
Interim Bishop Address
Interim Bishop Martyn Minns made a brief Advent address. His message is now available on our YouTube channel.