The Anglican Diocese of Pittsburgh is committed to the planting and multiplying of congregations. Why? Because studies have shown that Church Planting is the most effective way to reach those who do not know or follow Jesus Christ.
Key Ways the Diocese Supports the Planting of New Congregations:
- Intercessors who pray regularly for Church Multiplication
- Assessment of potential Church Planters
- Personal Coaching for Planters
- Funding (limited; usually in the form of matching grants)
- Connecting planters with training opportunities